Friday, October 8, 2010

Art

Last year I was mostly into drawing cartoons, but since I started art class, I have been able to learn how to draw (or paint) some really cool things.


This is one of my newest projects from art class. My teacher had us do a project that would come out looking like a stained glass drawing.

First I drew her (free-hand) on the black card stock with a art pencil.
I had some inspiration from a picture my art teacher had.


Then I went over the pencil lines Elmer's no-run gel;
I also added glue to some of the details on her dress.
After it dried, I colored it in with Prismacolor pencils. The pencils I used made the colors stand out really well.
It was a really fun project. You have to be patient while the glue dries, but it was worth the wait. I really like how it is textured and how the different colors came through.

1 comment:

  1. She turned out great! I love the Zebra stripes! So cool!

    ReplyDelete