Thursday, September 17, 2009

Overnight Camping Trip on Mount Baker


This September my dad, Leslie, and I went on a overnight hiking trip on Mount Baker. We went hiking on a trail called Yellow Aster Butte that was 3 miles one way. During our hike we enjoyed beautiful scenery, wildlife and wild blueberries.
It was lots of fun and I really would like to do it again!








































Beautiful!!!!



~Mushrooms~


The Hikers!















Our Campsite with a gorgeous view
of the mountains.

Our tent the next morning (the fog was so thick!)























A marmot--they were cute, but when you got too close they would make a loud, whistling noise, which was surprising!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you were able to do this with Dad and Leslie. Great memories, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete